Saturday, May 29, 2010

Technology

Technology isn’t my favorite theme. I prefer the old school, but I surprise me with the technological advances. Sometimes I saw on the TV the News about the congress or demonstration of ultimate pieces of technology, new phones, computers or cameras and they show us an amazing object, television and cameras with an incredible definition, where you can see everything with an excellent image.

I think about my favorite piece of technology and I like my mininote. I bought it the last year, because it was necessary for the University, I needed a portable computer but a notebook I considered very big and heavy, thus I bought a HP netbook. I like my mininote because is very small, comfortable and useful. I can put it in my bag or in my wallet and its imperceptible. I use it in public places (museum, library, shopping) and I connect it with the wi-fi signal, searching different things on internet.

I don’t use very much my mininote actually, only when I have some work for the University or something like that. But my little sister is happier with my netbook, she uses it all the time, especially for the messenger and facebook. I don’t have facebook, only messenger but I didn’t connect it. She have a Pc, but she prefer my computer because is more comfortable, she said.

The best of my computer is that, I put to my bed and I can see some films tuck up.

No comments:

Post a Comment