Friday, June 25, 2010

Classmate evaluation

Jacques-Louis David
The Oath of the Horatii, 1784.





Hello!



Today I’m going to write about a blog of other classmate. I chose Diego Parra’s blog, because I considerer this blog tidy and attractive. In general about his texts, I think he writes fine in English about the themes and is coherent in his entries, his pictures are interesting too. Diego put in order his posts and label every post. The design of his website is a bit dark and maybe he should use a template more colorful. I believe that Diego is some academic and rigorous is his post. I surprise me, because he always writes more words in his posts, when in general I write precisely words. I think that he knows about the language and he can write easily in this language.


He was nine posts and in particular I like the post about Pichilemu because I know this place, I was traveled since my childhood and today until I love to travel there. This post is very descriptive about the Pichilemu, he talks concerning the food and the places of there. He writes about the beach of Pichilemu, it’s very cold actually and swimming there is all a challenge. In the beach was many surfer and he was attractive and sporting. The picture that Diego put on the blog is nice and shows an alone Pichilemu’s beach in perspective.


In general, I think Diego’s blog is ok, his posts are very coherent. He writes well and his posts are interesting. About the English, he knows the language and he didn’t makes error or orthographic mistakes. And finally, the picture that sums up how I feel when I visit and write this website is The Oath of the Horatii by Jacques-Louis David, because I think in the neoclassic painting with Diego’s blog.




(The last picture on his blog is very funny with the Marx faces)



Diego’s blog: http://diegoparrad.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Yes. He writes a lot! But I think that is good; I mean, is the principal idea, no?
    I agree with you when you said Diego's blog is
    academic. But his writting don't seem me rigid.

    I don't know Pichilemu. Maybe you could invite me, Catalina ^.^

    ReplyDelete